03 Oct Dental Admission 2019-20
Medical BDS Admission Test (Dental) circular dghs.teletalk.com.bd.
Medical BDS Dental Admission Test Circular for academic Session 2019-2020 is circulated. Here, the exam date and application form fill-up date of Dental Admission test 2019 for Session 2019-2020 has been published. The Authority Will Take Medical MBBS & BDS Exam Separately. So Medical MBBS Exam Will be 1st and Then Will be Held BDS Dental Exam.
Dental Admission 2019-20
Dental College Admission Test will be based on MCQ type Questions. The Authority has published the detailed notice of Dental College (BDS) Admission Test Circular 2019 for sessions 2019-20. The admission tests for public and private dental colleges will be held on 1st November 2019.
Dental Admission Form Fill Up has been started from 25 September 2019. Eligible Students will be able to fill up the Application Form within 16th October 2019. Candidates have To fill up the Application Form through Official Online Application Site at dghs.teletalk.com.bd.
Dental Admission Schedule:
- Online Application Start: 25 September, 12 pm
- Online Application End: 16 October, 11:59:59 pm
- Application fee for Admission Test: 1000 Taka
- Admission Test Date: 1st November, Time: 10 am to 11 am
- Admission Requirements:
- Candidates must be passed SSC or Equivalent in 2016 / 2017 and HSC or Equivalent (With Chemistry, Biology and Physics) in 2018 / 2019
- For the general candidates must have a min GPA of 9.00 total in SSC and HSC or equivalent. For the all tribal candidates and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts need total GPA 8.00 in SSC and HSC. Application is not acceptable if applicants below GPA 3.50 is individual.
- For all type of candidates GP 3.5 in Biology at HSC level.
- For foreigner but Bangladeshi students, the same rule also applies to take admission in Private Medical.
Dental Admission Online Application
Applicants have To Apply Online and Payment have to Send Through Teletalk Prepaid Mobile
How To Apply for Medical Admission
At First Go to www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd site and select the option BDS Admission. Then you may read the full instructions mentioned above and click “Next” by giving your Information. Fill up Your Application Properly. Now Upload Image and Signature. After Review Properly click “Submit”. Now Pay Application Fee by Teletalk Prepaid SIM from any Mobile. The SMS format is Given Below:
*** Please read instructions carefully before apply. Download Admission Circular Instructions.
- The signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 60 KB.
- The photo must be coloured with 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 100 KB.
- Monochrome, Black & White or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
How To Pay Medical Dental (BDS) Admission Payment:
Type properly, BDS<space>User ID and Send to 16222
Exp: BDS<space>FGLTGS and Send to 16222
Reply to SMS: You will get a SMS Along With Pin. Now Send 2nd SMS,
BDS<space>YES<space>PIN<space>EXAM CENTER and Send 16222
Note: Please Select Exam Center Where you want to Seat For Exam.
Students may collect the admission procedure details published by DGHS in the link below and able to download the application procedures mentioned above with the payment procedures for application fee in PDF file.
The respective link of DGHS is http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd/bds/docs/instructions.pdf
*** BDS course Admisson notice for Foreign Students will be published soon.